Apogee Education, Neuroscience Summer Camp at Stanford University campus
- Explore the wonders of the human brain by investigating the molecules & cells that compose it, the cognition & behavior it generates, and the brain scans and technology used to examine it.
- Learn from outstanding educator-scientists who share their passion for these subject areas with engaging classroom activities ranging from virtual reality views to real anatomical specimens.
- Visit world-class biomedical labs on the Stanford campus to see how scientists are using cutting-edge technology to uncover the scientific mysteries of the brain and develop biomedical treatments for the diseases that afflict it.
- Designed for high-school and middle-school students (ages 11-17).
- Excellent for students interested in health-related fields such as medicine and nursing as well as biological sciences and scientific research.
Minimum Age 11
Maximum Age 17
Camp Dates July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26
Camp Cities Stanford, CA; Palo Alto, CA
Year Established 4
Camp Capacity 20
Camp Length 3 weeks
Cost Per Week $550
Financial Aid Offered Yes
Outstanding neuroscience camp
Outstanding neuroscience camp for high-school & middle school students! It's taught be excellent instructors who really care about students learning and enjoying themselves and is held on the Stanford University campus. My girls became interested in careers in neuroscience after completing this camp!