Cal Youth Camps
Cal Youth Camps offer a wide spectrum of summer camps and year-round programming for all ages. Our camps and programs are designed to provide kids with a spring and summer season full of adventure, friendship, confidence building, not to mention fun, and a warm welcome to the Golden Bear community.
Your child can explore the solar system in the Lawrence Hall of Science planetarium, land their first kickflip in a nationally recognized skateboarding camp, or cultivate social skills with specialized programming, among many other science, sports, and academic offerings. Kids can work on STEM projects, gain lifelong skills like swimming, or foster leadership through engaging in classroom-based or outdoor activities with their peers. Affordable and flexible camps are open to all.
Campers may participate in 1-week, 2-week, or drop-in sessions. There are also lunch service and extended care options available for campers.
For 60 years, Cal Youth Camps have proudly upheld the Cal tradition of excellence.
Learn more: camps.berkeley.edu
Minimum Age 4
Maximum Age 17
Year Established 1960
Financial Aid Offered Yes
2301 Bancroft Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94720
- • Activity-based camps: Archery, Gymnastics, Kayaking, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, Windsurfing
- • Blue Camp: Sports, arts, crafts, and more
- • Explorer Camp: Sports, art, music, gardening, swimming lessons, and more
- • Science Adventures: Experiential science on land and in water
- • Social Skills: One-of-a-kind experience for children with nonverbal learning disabilities, high functioning autism, Asperger’s syndrome, or similar social skills
- • Leadership Programs