Communication Academy - Public Speaking, Debate, English, and Math Classes & Camps for K-8 Students!
Communication Academy opened its doors in 2001, with the goal to help students communicate confidently and effectively. We began with Public Speaking classes, but have since expanded to include Debate, English, Math, and Professional classes over the years across the Bay Area. We are located in Cupertino, but have partnered with Recreation Centers and Schools to offer our classes and camps at their locations in Burlingame, Foster City, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Saratoga, Milpitas, Fremont, Dublin, and more! We are always growing!
Our classes are offered all year round in a quarter system: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Different topics and curriculum are offered each quarter (and each week in the Summer) to promote learning different styles. Camps are offered during school breaks and Summer.
What's different about us?
- Small class sizes of 12 students or fewer to allow for quality feedback
- Classes divide into 2-3 grade level age ranges rather than large age ranges
- Experienced instructors who are speech & debate coaches, school teachers, college professors, or experts in their field
- The first to offer public speaking to grade school students in Cupertino, CA
- Last day showcases in our Public Speaking & Debate classes
- Fun and safe environment
Find out more at www.communicationacademy.com, or call us at 408-777-8876. We would be happy to help answer any questions you may have!
Minimum Age 5
Maximum Age 14
Camp Cities Cupertino Foster City Burlingame Palo Alto Menlo Park Milpitas Fremont Dublin
Year Established 2001
7337 Bollinger Rd, Suite E
Cupertino, California 95014
We are located inside Bollinger Plaza, across the street from Home Depot, Trader Joe's, and Taco Bell. Our cross street is De Anza Blvd.
- Public Speaking
- Small Class Sizes
- Expert Instructors
- Multiple Locations
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills