St. Paul School San Pablo
St. Paul Catholic School in the Diocese of Oakland educates children in the Catholic faith and nurtures their minds, bodies, and souls, inspiring them to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ, achieve their highest academic and creative potential, and actively serve and enrich the community.
The Lumen Christi Academies offer a faith-based environment that reflects the diversity of our communities and ignites students to be the light of Christ in the world. We attract, support and holistically form students, families and teachers. We are building a firm financial foundation to innovate our programs and facilities to ensure equitable access to excellence for all.
St. Paul Philosophy of Education
The philosophy of St. Paul School is twofold: first, to impart through instruction and example, the truths of the Christian faith as found in the Roman Catholic tradition; second, to provide an academic curriculum and learning environment that enables students to achieve their learning potential and become responsible individuals in our Church and society.
We believe the parents and caregivers are the primary educators and support students in this role.
We provide relevant learning experiences to help students become confident and competent individuals who live within their community with integrity and faith.
We recognize and celebrate the cultural diversity unique to our school, encouraging students to develop attitudes of mutual respect and understanding.
Lumen Christi Academy Root Beliefs
- We share in God’s love and live in-service of others.
- Mutual trust builds respectful and inclusive communities.
- Collaborative and constructive dialogue inspires holistic development.
- Empowered learners persevere through the lifelong journey.
- Critical thinkers seek the truth with an open mind and an open heart.
Lumen Christi Academy Core Values
- Faith: Christ-centered
- Community: Unite through God’s grace
- Service: Answer the call to
- Equity: Advocate for opportunity and justice
- Excellence: Strive to attain full potential
Beginning Grade Taught Preschool
Final Grade Taught 8th Grade
Accreditations St. Paul School is accredited through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and Western Catholic Educators Association (WCEA).
Religious Affiliation Catholic
Year Established 1952
Number of Students 187
Student Teacher Ratio 20:1
Average Class Size 20
Offers financial aid Yes
1825 Church Lane
San Pablo, California 94806
Next to St. Paul's Catholic Church
- Academic Rigor, Faith Filled education, Safe environment, Small Class Sizes, Character & Service Learning, Art, Physical Education, Music, STEAM, Robotics, Coding Classes, Extended Care (Before & After)