Youth Camp at Camp Concord
Your child will love all the fun-filled traditions of overnight CAMP! Over the 5 days/4 nights at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe, campers aged 8-13 will enjoy Canoeing, Crawdad Fishing, Hiking, Archery, Volleyball, Swimming, Beach Fun at Lake Tahoe, Skits, Arts & Crafts, Tye Dying Shirts, and Campfires with S’mores. Your child will be disconnected from the digital world (although texting is possible with some providers). Roundtrip bus transportation from Concord to South Lake Tahoe is included, plus all meals, a Camp Concord tee-shirt for tye dying, and all activities. Strict policy’s around Covid-19 will be in place. For 2021, Camp will be at 50% capacity. 10 Cabins (pods) with five (5) youth and one (1) counselor in each. A Youth Camp nurse is at camp 24/7.
*Note - Photos below are from pre-Covid years of camp.
Minimum Age 8
Maximum Age 13
Camp Dates Two sessions to choose from: June 21 – 25, 2021 June 28 – July 2, 2021
Camp Cities South Lake Tahoe, CA
Year Established 1967
Camp Capacity 50
Cost Per Week $825
Financial Aid Offered Yes
P.O. Box 6373
Concord, California 94524
- Camp Concord is within walking distance of both South Lake Tahoe and Fallen Leaf Lake making a day at the beach one of the many outdoor activities campers will enjoy.
- Campers enjoy the outdoors, the fresh air of the mountains, and seeing wildlife (a bear sighting is not unusual for campers)!
- Cabins sleep five campers and one counselor and include bunk beds with mattresses (campers must bring a sleeping bag and pillow).
- The showers and dining hall are onsite.
- Structured programming occurs daily, as well as free time.
- All activities and free time will occur within cabin pods for 2021.
- There are very few outlets for charging devices and campers are encouraged to leave them home to fully experience camp.