At La Scuola Peninsula, we educate the whole child – intellectually, physically, and emotionally – in a joyful and beautiful environment. We believe that children learn through meaningful experiences and exploration of the world around them. Our students are the protagonists in their own learning and we nurture their ability to learn across languages, across cultures, and across subjects. Our mission is to inspire brave learners to shape the future. We empower children to develop a life-long love of learning and become world citizens who care about their local and global communities.
La Scuola is a member of various associations including
- Authorized International Baccalaureate-Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP) World School
- “Scuola Parificata”: La Scuola is fully accredited as “Scuola Parificata” for Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School by the Italian Department of Education (MIUR) and the Italian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI).
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- North American Reggio Emilia Alliance (NAREA)
- Independent Schools of the San Francisco Bay Area (BADA)
- Bay Area Teacher Development Collaborative
- The California Association of IB World Schools (CAWS)
- NAYEC and the Innovative Teacher Project (ITP)